Update by user Aug 03, 2015

After submitting a complaint to the BBB, I was contacted by Ashley Furniture, and once they picked up my furniture, they issued me a full refund. I wish I would have received a refund right away, but at least they finally came through...

Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2015

Ashley Furniture stores are nothing but a SCAM.I bought some leather chairs that were nice in the store (I was assured they were genuine leather) and when they were delivered, they REEKED of chemicals.

Related: Ashley Furniture - Sofa Recliner - Defective Products - Never buy from Ashley

They smelled nothing like leather. I know this is not normal because I have ordered new leather furniture before, from another major furniture store, and they did not stink at all. These chairs stunk up my whole living room so much that I can't even sit in the same room with them.

When I called to ask for a refund, I was told they could not be returned for a refund, but they could order me new ones, or I could have store credit.WHO DOESN'T OFFER A REFUND ON A BRAND NEW PRODUCT???

Review about: Ashley Furniture Recliner.

I didn't like: No refund policy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Recliner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1589
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.