Ashley Furniture - NO REFUNDS!

Update added by user Aug 03, 2015

After submitting a complaint to the BBB, I was contacted by Ashley Furniture, and once they picked up my furniture, they issued me a full refund. I wish I would have received a refund right away, but at least they finally came through...

Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2015

Ashley Furniture stores are nothing but a SCAM.I bought some leather chairs that were nice in the store (I was assured they were genuine leather) and when they were delivered, they REEKED of chemicals.

They smelled nothing like leather. I know this is not normal because I have ordered new leather furniture before, from another major furniture store, and they did not stink at all. These chairs stunk up my whole living room so much that I can't even sit in the same room with them.

When I called to ask for a refund, I was told they could not be returned for a refund, but they could order me new ones, or I could have store credit.WHO DOESN'T OFFER A REFUND ON A BRAND NEW PRODUCT???

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ashley Furniture Recliner
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #669762 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashley Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.