Update added by user Aug 03, 2015
After submitting a complaint to the BBB, I was contacted by Ashley Furniture, and once they picked up my furniture, they issued me a full refund. I wish I would have received a refund right away, but at least they finally came through...
Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2015
Ashley Furniture stores are nothing but a SCAM.I bought some leather chairs that were nice in the store (I was assured they were genuine leather) and when they were delivered, they REEKED of chemicals.
They smelled nothing like leather. I know this is not normal because I have ordered new leather furniture before, from another major furniture store, and they did not stink at all. These chairs stunk up my whole living room so much that I can't even sit in the same room with them.
When I called to ask for a refund, I was told they could not be returned for a refund, but they could order me new ones, or I could have store credit.WHO DOESN'T OFFER A REFUND ON A BRAND NEW PRODUCT???
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "We have no kids. Just me and my husband. I only wipe the furniture w a dry rag. One year and 5 months later. It is ripping apart. Customer service..."
- "My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago. Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."