Update by user Aug 03, 2015

After submitting a complaint to the BBB, I was contacted by Ashley Furniture, and once they picked up my furniture, they issued me a full refund. I wish I would have received a refund right away, but at least they finally came through...

Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2015

Ashley Furniture stores are nothing but a SCAM.I bought some leather chairs that were nice in the store (I was assured they were genuine leather) and when they were delivered, they REEKED of chemicals.

They smelled nothing like leather. I know this is not normal because I have ordered new leather furniture before, from another major furniture store, and they did not stink at all. These chairs stunk up my whole living room so much that I can't even sit in the same room with them.

When I called to ask for a refund, I was told they could not be returned for a refund, but they could order me new ones, or I could have store credit.WHO DOESN'T OFFER A REFUND ON A BRAND NEW PRODUCT???

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no refund policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ashley furniture recliner and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1589. Ashley Furniture needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ashley furniture recliner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ashley Furniture.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments