Had furniture 6 months and cushions And back of couch- love seat BROKE DOWN - looked like I had it 6 years instead of months! They contract out the repairs- the first tech was rude and said he’d replace some not all of the cushions- I said I’d prefer all be replaced- he said let’s not be greedy!

Omg- I almost lost it! Replace all if you are gonna make it right! So did get them replaced- the tech they sent out was Great! He made it look better than new again- but it didn’t last - looks the same again with in 3 months!

My husband said we are just done with Ashley! He said let it go and we will NEVER BUY FURNITURE THERE AGAIN! My thought is and was if I wanted $2000.00 worth of junk furniture I would have went to VALUE CITY!

Very disappointed in the quality! I bought a couch and love seat, there were cheaper styles there- I just don’t want to be stressed with dealing with them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Loveseat.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Amrom

Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your customer service experience. Please feel free to provide feedback by emailing fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box. We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel