2.0
Style and Design

Bought, sofa, lounge chair, 3 piece coffee/end table set, a dining table and 4 chairs.First, delivery takes at least three weeks.

Second, we bought insurance and have had to use it 4 times in one year. Dining chair, stitches started coming out at seams withing two months. They sent me a new cushion and beware, it gets left outside your house. No one even knocks on door.

Once you get it, they want to make an appointment for a technician from a third party repair company, (furniture doctor) which takes about two or three weeks to get them here, and they choose the hours they want to come, not the other way around. Next, my couch fabric started to come loose and stitching comes loose too. Fabric under cushions started tearing just from people sitting on it, they came once to fix it and have to come back again, because it was not done correctly the first time. couch photos below are after they came to fix it.

Next: The table top started to lose its protective coating and the shiny luster is fading anywhere we place things. We have bare spots right where our elbows rest on table for laptop using, or just eating. when we called about it they tell me not to put hot plates on the table and to always use coasters.....hello, it's a dining table, what do they want me to eat off of, cold plates? Now they tell me they have to come and take the table to a repair facility and refinish the surface and I won't have my table back for two weeks approx.

We are extremely disappointed in how our insurance is even giving us problems, not to mention the bad quality of our furniture, and even how inconvenience we are as a result of this.I can assure you that we will never even consider Ashley again in the future and it is time we are ready to buy all new bedroom furniture and beds, but guess who we will not be visiting this time around.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Original salesman.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments