1.6
Style and Design

I have had the worst experience with the online ordering from this company. I placed an online order I was surprised how quickly it was shipped.

However, they said they would assemble and remove waste (nothing said only the boxes) for $69.00 extra they did not because they only haul away old bed if had been an Ashley product. Upon putting bed together we found numerous issues (a crack in the wood and a rail that did not have threading for screw) I sent an email (12/9) and was told I would hear something back in 24 hours. At 72 hours I called them and was told that they were tending to phone calls first. How difficult would it have been to send an email saying they are working on my request?!?!

Apparently, impossible. The credit for my setup not being done still hasn't posted to my account. I was hoping to be able to order another piece of bedroom furniture to match my bed frame but after my first experience with Ashley I will have to take my business elsewhere, which I guess meaning mismatching furniture since returning the damaged bed frame seems to be a huge process and hassle.

The solution the rep came up with was 10% off my next order?!?!? What about fixing the pieces that came damaged.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Worst experience of my life.

Comments