60 views
Verified Reviewer

3.1

We ordered a bed frame & mattress where the frame can push up the head part, the braces could not be attached to the head board they came out twice and still did not have the correct hardware. Wehad the bed delivered on Dec 19th of 2019.

They called me earlier this week and said they could not come out until Feb 28th. But I spoke my mind and they are coming out Sat Feb 1st.

Today we had a Dresser, Chest of Drawers, which there is scratches on the bottom of Chest of Drawers and a scratch on the Dresser.

Also they delivered a kitchen table with 2 chairs, problem is that we cannot get one side of the table leaf to drop as the slider on one side is warped. I don't have the pictures of the marks, but the delivery drivers do.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Ashley Furniture Pros: Furniture looks great, Guys who made actual delivery were very nice, Custome service.

Ashley Furniture Cons: There is something wrong with every piece of furniture.

Comments