Purchase, New York

I ordered $6000 furnitures on early Nov, paid with my credit card (no loan, no monthly payment, paid all at once). I still haven't seen ANYTHING!!! And no communication at all. Everything I have to call and ask the order status. No one ever called me after I made my payment. They said bedroom set could be available mid Dec but dinning and living sets may be Jan???? I am seriously doubting if Ashley uses our money for investment. I could loan my $6000 to a small business for 2 months with at least some interest??!!!

I am totally regret that I didn't pay attention to these massive negative comments about Ashley before I shopped there. This is a company that I will never spend a penny with. And, Yes, their costumer service is a JOKE! Some are rude (no patience to even listen to your question) and some are *** (have no idea at all).

Save your money and time with other reliable vendors. Don't let Ashley ruin your days!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments