This company has the worse customer service! I paid for furniture that I was told was available with delivery planned for the last week of July.

I was told someone from the store would contact me to arrange delivery date and time. After 3 weeks of not hearing from anyone I called the store only to be told that my furniture would not be available until Sept. I made several attempts to resolve this but as yet have been unsuccessful. No one will return my calls, and when I call, the manager or 'person' I need to speak to to handle the situation is unavailable- either in meetings or off.

They have ruined my surprise room makeover for my daughter and could care less.

Neither the salesperson, store manager or anyone of the 3 people i have spoken to in customer service have offered an apology for the circumstance. Terrible, terrible business!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Comments

My boyfriend has the same problem. He ordered a bed in may and now has an end of aug.

delivery date. However, he has been given free insurance on it and free delivery as well as a refund of the taxes he paid. They should give you some of these things if u complain enough. He calls about once a week to keep them annoyed enough to keep giving him more stuff.

Also a cust. service rep told him if it is more than 10 days past the est delivery date you can get a full refund no questions asked