Ashley Furniture - Pealing leather sectional

That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00.No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years ago when it started pealing with pictures attached, haven't heard since.

I will never ever, ever buy from them again!!! Oh, one of the pieces was so bad I just put it on a curb before I took a picture...Honestly, I am deeply concerned about what is this stuff? What it may be doing to my health? It is obviously nothing natural about it...just chemicals...The little pieces of debris shown in a last pictures are all over my house including my bed because it sticks to skin and it gets transferred easy.

I vacuum, I pick it up by hand every singe day and it gets worse and worse.I am so ready to say goodby to my sofa and Ashley's but before I get rid of it I wanted to let every potential buyer know what they are getting into....

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ashley Furniture Leather Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #690878

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashley Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 29, 2015 #1026968

I had an issue with Ashley Furniture also. There was a scratch on a chair when they were delivered. The delivery guy said they would send someone out with a new one. Never heard another word from them.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.