Albuquerque, New Mexico
1.5

That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years ago when it started pealing with pictures attached, haven't heard since.

I will never ever, ever buy from them again!!! Oh, one of the pieces was so bad I just put it on a curb before I took a picture...Honestly, I am deeply concerned about what is this stuff? What it may be doing to my health? It is obviously nothing natural about it...just chemicals...The little pieces of debris shown in a last pictures are all over my house including my bed because it sticks to skin and it gets transferred easy.

I vacuum, I pick it up by hand every singe day and it gets worse and worse. I am so ready to say goodby to my sofa and Ashley's but before I get rid of it I wanted to let every potential buyer know what they are getting into....

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Being lied to.

Comments

I had an issue with Ashley Furniture also. There was a scratch on a chair when they were delivered.

The delivery guy said they would send someone out with a new one. Never heard another word from them.

Ashley Furniture Reviews