1.5

That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00.No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years ago when it started pealing with pictures attached, haven't heard since.

I will never ever, ever buy from them again!!! Oh, one of the pieces was so bad I just put it on a curb before I took a picture...Honestly, I am deeply concerned about what is this stuff? What it may be doing to my health? It is obviously nothing natural about it...just chemicals...The little pieces of debris shown in a last pictures are all over my house including my bed because it sticks to skin and it gets transferred easy.

I vacuum, I pick it up by hand every singe day and it gets worse and worse.I am so ready to say goodby to my sofa and Ashley's but before I get rid of it I wanted to let every potential buyer know what they are getting into....

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Furniture and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about ashley furniture sofa from Ashley Furniture was being lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

I had an issue with Ashley Furniture also.There was a scratch on a chair when they were delivered.

The delivery guy said they would send someone out with a new one.Never heard another word from them.