Albuquerque, New Mexico

That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00.No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years ago when it started pealing with pictures attached, haven't heard since.

Related: Ashley Furniture - Poor quality, poor service

I will never ever, ever buy from them again!!! Oh, one of the pieces was so bad I just put it on a curb before I took a picture...Honestly, I am deeply concerned about what is this stuff? What it may be doing to my health? It is obviously nothing natural about it...just chemicals...The little pieces of debris shown in a last pictures are all over my house including my bed because it sticks to skin and it gets transferred easy.

I vacuum, I pick it up by hand every singe day and it gets worse and worse.I am so ready to say goodby to my sofa and Ashley's but before I get rid of it I wanted to let every potential buyer know what they are getting into....

Review about: Ashley Furniture Leather Sofa.

I didn't like: Being lied to.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

I had an issue with Ashley Furniture also.There was a scratch on a chair when they were delivered.

The delivery guy said they would send someone out with a new one.Never heard another word from them.