That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00.No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years ago when it started pealing with pictures attached, haven't heard since.
I will never ever, ever buy from them again!!! Oh, one of the pieces was so bad I just put it on a curb before I took a picture...Honestly, I am deeply concerned about what is this stuff? What it may be doing to my health? It is obviously nothing natural about it...just chemicals...The little pieces of debris shown in a last pictures are all over my house including my bed because it sticks to skin and it gets transferred easy.
I vacuum, I pick it up by hand every singe day and it gets worse and worse.I am so ready to say goodby to my sofa and Ashley's but before I get rid of it I wanted to let every potential buyer know what they are getting into....
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "We bought 2 bed sets for our children when the delivery crew had set them up I discovered both head boards were banged up and cracked as well as one..."
- "I have tried to get a different mattress with Ashley furniture bc they stearns & foster they brought me had a black stain on it and had divets in..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "My name is Ronnie Coleman I'm calling from Hopkinsville Kentucky to visit in the whole John Silver's 713 at approximately 50 + 9 the young lady that was there this..."
- "I ordered a tee shirt advertised on Facebook. I was so excited, anxiously awaited the arrival and bragged to all of my friends. What a horrible disappointment!!!! The..."
- "Bought two shirts in December and received one today being March 2nd. It looks nothing like the picture the "lace" is coming apart. The quality is horrible. My advice stay..."