Buffalo, New York

Update by user Apr 22, 2013

add another picture

Original review posted by user Apr 22, 2013

I purchased a coach and rocking chair set leather and coach has cracked and side and discolored badly and was rold leather was real and repair man came out to replace it and still looks awfully bad.The representative n phone said the reason it is discolored is because the oils from my body makes leather lose color.

I have several leather coats and none have discolored due to oils from my skin.

i wanted to take it back and get my money and I was told only repairing could get done warranty is only for one yr.This is a disgrace what this company is doing.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ashley Furniture - Horrible Quality Ashley Furniture "Approximately 1 1/2 years ago we purchased the Knox sofa and loveseat from Ashley furniture. These 2 pieces of furniture are the worst quality furniture that I have ever purchased...." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Ashley Furniture - AVOID ASHLEY AT ANY COST Ashley Furniture "We bought dinning table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Why you should never buy any furniture from Ashley Ashley Furniture "...They bought what they thought was a leather couch from Ashley furniture.The reason they..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more