Ashley Furniture - Peeling and discolored leather recliner sofa and chair
Update added by user Apr 22, 2013
add another picture
Original review posted by user Apr 22, 2013
I purchased a coach and rocking chair set leather and coach has cracked and side and discolored badly and was rold leather was real and repair man came out to replace it and still looks awfully bad.The representative n phone said the reason it is discolored is because the oils from my body makes leather lose color.
I have several leather coats and none have discolored due to oils from my skin.
i wanted to take it back and get my money and I was told only repairing could get done warranty is only for one yr.This is a disgrace what this company is doing.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Tables are delivered and assembled on April 18 everything at first looked fine. Then when I started cleaning the dusty tables I noticed these black straps on the bottom. No..."
- "I have had a frustrating experience - large peeling patches all over the deck, trying to remove the paint with a power-washer, having some areas stick and others come up..."
- "Before getting started I'd like to point out the fact that this is the first negative review I have ever wrote - that's how upset I am. On January 16th I..."
- "I ordered a red trench coat in XXL just to be careful seeing that it is coming from overseas. I got the coat and it looked like an oversized lab..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."