My mother purchased a couch and love seat that was from Ashley Furniture and it started to flake and then the material just started falling and flaking off even more.I have a 1 year old son who i'm constantly redirecting from our furniture because of its condition in fear he will choke or eat pieces of this furniture.

Its bonded leather and supposed to be just so awesome but sweeping my floor in front of the couch because I sat on it for 5-10 minutes everyday is NOT awesome or making a trip to the ER because my son ate a piece would NOT be awesome either!

She paid $1,100.00 for it from Nalley's Bedding and Furniture and they told us that it was Ashley Furniture that I needed to speak to and sure enough when I look up online way to stop or prevent this situation all I can find is class action lawsuits about the same situation and some pictures even being my exact couch and love seat!This is absolutely ridiculous!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I either want a refund or a couch and love seat of my liking worth the same amount that was spent. I would say have it replaced with a replica but I don't want to have to go through this same situation again.

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture.Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,

Daniel

bewareof ashley service, he entered my home turned on sarecorder without telling me i was being recorded, violation of az law and fed law and my civil rightst hey refuse to honor their extras the add on to your contract ashley is the mafia of the furniture businessthe sevice nan sent me a copy of the recording, when their co rep contacted me she denied that louis worked for then he showe dup driving a levits truck i threatened with law suit but cant afford or finda a lawyera contigent basis, any help out there on this