Toledo, Ohio

I purchased the "Kellum" leather sectional (beige color) from a local Ashley furniture homestore. I paid over $2000.

I also purchased "extended" warranty for $170 (warranty is provided by a company called Montage Furniture Services). After having the sectional in my house for .5 years, I noticed leather peeling in multiple areas on the headrest. I contacted Montage Furniture Services about this and sfter a long wait and having to e-mail the photos to them, they refused to cover this issue. I then contacted Ashley store from which I purchased the sectional.

They sent a tech over who barely looked at it and said he'd get back to me. He never did and I had to call local Ahley distribution center, and I was told that the model I have has been discontinued and they will try to find extra parts at other warehouses. After waiting for several weeks, I called again and was told that they could not find the replacement parts and there was nothing they could do. So now I am left with a 2 year old couch I paid over 2 grand for, useless warranty I paid $170 for and I don't know what to do.

Reading posts here I feel hopeless. I also called Ashley corporate headquarters in Wisconsin.

I spoke with some woman from Customer relations who was incredibly rude and basically dismissed my problem. Please help!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Monetary Loss: $2000.