Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture
We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008.I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase and the leather has started peeling off.
We called up the customer service and were told that the warranty has expired and hence they cannot do anything about it.They told that I need to get it repaired at my own cost. When we bought the furniture, we selected Ashley because they claim to have excellent quality.
They were not even bothered about getting it repaired even when I told that I would take care of the repair costs.I must say that their quality is worse and I would not recommend anyone to buy furniture from their store.I have never seen a good quality leather sofa getting ripped off within 3 years of purchase.It is really frustrating!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Problem started three months after we bought our furniture the leather started peeling so we contacted the they sent a tech out who looked at it said he had to..."
- "I have purchased two sofas 3 months ago - I looks like it is about 10 years old with large wrinkles all over, and the other sofa has discolored and..."
- "I purchased this set in July 2012 since then it started Cracking and Peeling. I had also purchased the Extended Warranty. Since I had that warranty I called and was..."
- "Fri the 18 on glenway we were extremely disappointed. The quality is *** and the service is worst. If your motto is we have the meats then i would have..."
- "Avoid McCluskey Chevrolet’s service department at all cost, especially if you have an older model. Technicians are incompetent; management is dishonest, abusive and unconcerned about their customers’ safety. Please disregard..."
- "I almost did this. Thank god I got on here and read the reviews before I did. What got me was that they wanted your payment before they even gave..."
- "Just received my picture plaque today in the mail. I opened the box and put my pictures on the dresser. Anyway the picture ended up falling on the floor under..."
- " I liked Teavana so I went to the store in West farms mall, West Hartford Connecticut, I bought a lot of it multiple times, I was drinking a lot..."
- "I went to popeyes on south circle drive by fountain street dont go there it was ,2 for 119 chicken day and i asked nicely please dont put dpicey chicken..."