I've talked to 3 different managers at the Mesquite, tx store and they all giving me the run around and their rehursed line about the info was transferred over but everything didnt transfer.I told them each the same thing."why would they transfer my name,address and phone number and not the items I purchased?"Nobody could answer that,nor were they trying to find out anything. I did ask them, " if I didnt make a pu6how fid you get access to my information"? I know it's been some years,but I dont have money to just give away.They keep telling me they gonna call me and never do.They not answering their phones.Cant get Corona like that.Everybody passing the buck.Im trying hard to not take another step,but that's where I'm headed if I dont get my credit.I asked them are they doing all the customers like this.I work with someone going thru the same thing.One of the lady's that work at the desk told me another customer came in for the same reason.She didnt have her receipt,either.My questionis "where are yours"?..I dont live next door so if I'm lying I wouldn't be wasting my time going that far for something thats not mines.I know there is somebody that can resolve this matter and not take 4months to do so.Can I at least get a respond back so that I can know which step I'm gonna take next ,cause this is rediculous.Thank you for your time.

User's recommendation: Results first.

Preferred solution: Instore credit .

Comments