The 1st time I bought a leather recliner with the warranty and before the year was out it started to peal, I call the store cause I still had the factory warranty, but it didn't cover it.Then I turned around and bought the Banner Leather Sofa, it started to change colors, but the warranty didn't cover that either.

So I called the store and tried to either get my money back or apply it to my account, the manager had a Very Nasty Attitude, so I just made up my mind to pay my account off and not shop at Ashley Furniture Store anymore.My friend told me to get my leather sofa from Great American Homestore.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Recliner Warranty.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

I have purchased durablend Ashley furniture which started peeling off from the recliner sofa. Customer service is horrible and I have 2 of them which is same for both of them.

Never ever think of buying anything from Ashley as they don't treat their customer in respectful way.

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture.Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,