The 1st time I bought a leather recliner with the warranty and before the year was out it started to peal, I call the store cause I still had the factory warranty, but it didn't cover it.Then I turned around and bought the Banner Leather Sofa, it started to change colors, but the warranty didn't cover that either.

So I called the store and tried to either get my money back or apply it to my account, the manager had a Very Nasty Attitude, so I just made up my mind to pay my account off and not shop at Ashley Furniture Store anymore.My friend told me to get my leather sofa from Great American Homestore.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Recliner Warranty.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture.Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,

Daniel

Ashley Furniture - Why you should never buy any furniture from Ashley Ashley Furniture "...They bought what they thought was a leather couch from Ashley furniture.The reason they..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Awful Quality! Ashley Furniture "Durablend Sofa and loveseat in a vacation home seldom used, is falling apart! The durablend is a *** finish. It has stretched and creased on the seats with 160lb bodies,..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Ahsly furniture - never again Ashley Furniture "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..." Read more Ashley Furniture HomeStore is a Rip Off CusIDLONGMAR2626 Ashley Furniture "I purchased a Power Lift Recliner from Ashley Furniture Homestore @ 7780 Cicero Ave Burbank,ILL 60459 on 2/25/2017 through James McCormick. I purchased the Furniture Protection. It has a rip..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more