54 views

I should have received furniture that I purchased on June 11, 2020 and I still have not received my furniture. I had a delivery date for Wednesday June 24, 2020.

They called on Tuesday to tell me that my furniture was on back order and gave me a new delivery date for Wednesday July 1, 2020. I got a confirmation call on Tuesday as well as a text message confirming my appointment. I took the day off because they told me someone would be there between the hours of 9am and 12pm. No one ever showed up and today is July 8, 2020 and I still have not heard from anyone about my furniture.

I have called the location where I purchased the furniture several times and no one answers the phone. I decided to call back and use the prompts as if I was a sales person and I was able to get in touch with someone. She was not able to give me any information. I continued to call and was hung up on about 15 times.

I guess the person got tired of me calling and rerouted my call to the corporate head quarters in Texas. The guy was so rude and told me there was nothing that he could do. He told me that evidently something must have been broken in order for them to not deliver it. I told him that was just speculation and he could not be for sure of that.

My complaint was that I know things happen that are out of your control but you should at least communicate the changes with the paying customer. He insisted that there was nothing that could be done and would not be able to let me speak with anyone.

I went into the store on Monday July 6, 2020 and the manager was no help either.

He was not able to give me a definite delivery date. He agreed to only charge me half of the delivery fee which I should not have to pay any delivery fee at this point because I spent almost $2000 on furniture and I have been sleeping on the floor for the past week.

I am PISSED to the MAX!!

User's recommendation: Please do not shop at Ashley furntiure.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments