Purchased a couch for my friend in September. Couch seats started to sink on both ends.

They have been out to repair it four times and have now scheduled a fifth time. It is clear they are going to let the manufactures warranty expire and then not honor the extended warranty. Their furniture is horrible and they do not stand behind their products. I will never buy from them again and have warned everyone to stay away from them.

Am now going to ask for a refund so I can go and buy a couch somewhere else. Really angry and fed up!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Warranty.

Comments

Bought a dining room set and buffet to match. The buffet was built poorly.

It was not damaged by shipping, it was actually built incorrectly to where one of the legs would not fit. The other three slots for the legs was built properly. It was obvious that the woodworker knew this and tried to do some of his/her own correction to the server and just gave up. I will have to submit photos to show at a later date.

Customer Service was not good at all, I started off being nice but that did not work and I had to ask for management. This was our first purchase with this company and will be our last. Even though the company's customer service told us they will order a new one, it has been over a week and it is still not here.

I'm trying to be patient but we spent a lot of money and in this day and age when many people are unemployed and companies are closing...you would think this company would develop better customer service skills and have quality assurance at their factories before shipping out to their customers. Signed, Unhappy Customer!

I purchased a 6 piece bedroom set and the decorative drawer pulls are breaking 1by 1... cheaply manufactured.

There are 23 matching on my furniture and the internet and Ashley website make no mention of ANY replacement parts. This might turn expensive for me if I need to replace it all.