OMGoodness!! I bought the couch and chair from Living Spaces, a year later I went back and bought another chair. I also purchased the warranty. Six months after I bought the second chair the couch started peeling. A few months later the chair started peeling as well. The new chairs hasn't yet, oh but it will. I can't afford to furniture at the moment so I have this piece of *** covered. I was also told by the warranty company they would not replace it. I am so angry because I was mislead in the store, and was Laos told that the furniture would last under normal wear. I don't have kids jumping on the furniture; DO NOT BUY THIS STUF!!! I'm out close to $2000. Thank God I didn't buy the ottoman. The picture above looks good compared to my furniture. I wish I was so lucky.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Furniture Peeling
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "Like so many other reviews posted, I made a BIG mistake buying from Ashley Furniture. The problem is the warehouse located in Newark, Delaware. When the furniture was..."
- "Purchased a couch set - surface of the sofa upholstery wearing off. I purchased warranty - they say won't cover. Customer service kicked me out. Wasted 270 Dollars on warranty. Bargain best..."
- "Waited 30 mins to be seated in half empty building. 2 servers at 1:01pm. Tuesday. Servers are short and overworked. As of 1 hr waiting for our order..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."