Verified Reviewer

I bought a new couch from Ashley Furniture and OMG... What a headache.

I was told by the sales person that if I spent over $399 that delivery was free...FREE!. But what they didn't tell me was that they would bring it in for an extra $99. So wait...you mean to tell me that typically they wanna charge $99 to deliver it to the driveway and another $99 to bring it inside. Naw...it don't work like that.

My mom didn't raise a dummy...ok sometimes I wonder...but for the sake of this situation we're gonna roll with it. So I'm like...ok whatever...and I agreed to the $99...this is where I was a dummy. Lol. I decide today that I don't think it's fair to tell me free delivery and then charge me if I want it brought in the house so I call and 'I wanna speak to your manager'.

Yeah...I never got a call back and now their internet is down so I can't even make a payment. On top of all this, the delivery people did a conditional delivery appointment meaning as long as I paid it off in time for delivery then I get my couch. Ok. Whatever.

But now the store is telling me that's not the case and I can't schedule it till I pay it off...which I can't do because their internet is down and I have already been without a couch for 3 weeks so I was ready for it to be delivered next week. To say I am PISSED is an understatement. I will NEVER, and I mean NEVER, do business with them again. They are such shady business people.

I have already paid over $500 and this is the BS I have to go through. Unacceptable!!

User's recommendation: Never shop here.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Customer satisfaction unimportant.

Comments