Style and Design

I and my entire family will never shop at Ashley's furniture ever again.Their customer service is extremely unreliable, unprofessional and utterly disgusting in every form.

They lack the most basic sense of customer service and their extended warranty carrier, PLATINUM, is the stupidest purchase I could have ever made. Not even a year into my purchase of a table and 4 chairs, they have denied the only single claim I recently put in for superficial scratches and state they cannot do anything about it, repair, replacement or even basic credit. Extremely unprofessional and unreliable.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ASHLEYS FURNITURE AND OR ANY FORM OF WARRANTY EXTENSION FROM PLATINUM.I am a one time and last time customer from Farmingdale New York.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Furniture Warranty.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your customer service experience.Please feel free to provide feedback by emailing fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel