Fort Huachuca, Arizona

To whom it may concern:

I says this seriously, because no one at our local store seem to be concern with me, the customer. My name is Stephanie Tucker. I have placed an order for some furniture at your store in Huntsville, Alabama. The sales associate, Frank (don't know last name) told me that my lamps would be in on Tuesday, October 21, 2008, but all other pieces were available for pick-up. I scheduled a pick-up for Saturday, October 18, 2008, rented a truck (more money) and to my dismay the rug I ordered was not available for pick-up.

I tried to share my concern with the Customer Service person (Female), but she was cutting me off saying, "well our policy states and you only just purchased it on the 17th Oct. She didn't even want to hear me out. I did say to her, "I can read the back of the sales receipt" however, one should have more concern for customers so you would have returning customers to your store, or is the emphasis is on the sucker that just purchased. My honest feeling is that this sucker is me. Buying a house, clothes, or furniture should be a pleasant experience all the way around. Sad to say but poor customer service is not isolated to Ashley Furniture. I'm fine that people just don't care anymore but as a consumer and a paying cash person.

Just a note: In today's economy people will discriminate on where they want to spend their dollars, and if you all don't turn things around you will be taking your signs down, shortly.

P.S. I be sure to forward my concerns to someone who do care, the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

S. Tucker

Comments

#199698

I purchased a dining room set from Ashely-upon arrival there were some minor issues noted and the customer service department was to replace the table top- however after the delivery crew left it came to my attention that one of the six chair I ordered was missing the support beams that run along side the chair- thus unusable and possible dangerous. Later I found the table top to have multiple dings, dents holidays etc.

I called customer service multiple times and spoke to Adreana, Ken, Rob, Donna and the manager is Sugar Land Terry C. All of which lied about trying to return this *** product, they set up times and never showed and finally after threatending to deliver the *** set to the store, three weeks later they finally picked up the table and chairs, I'm still waiting on my deposit. Also note, their customer service is a joke and a bunch of liers. If you send a formal complaint to their head office- you'll never hear back.

I WILL NEVER SHOP AT ASHLEY AGAIN!! Thank God for STAR Furniture :(

#196489

We ordered a couch from them and had a sched delivery for april 21. We did not received the couch until mid march!

They are really rude when you try to talk to talk to them.

They said that they dont have a scheduled delivery anymore because they have to wait until more orders are placed to bring a freakn truckload. This is not customer service!!

#196488

#196487

They are really rude when you try to talk to talk to them.

Ordered a formal dining room set that was delivered damaged. When I requested another set, Customer Service told me that a "technician" must come out and try to repair it.

One chair is totally damaged and not able to be repaired. Upholtery snagged and a huge chunk out of the scrolled chair leg. The store manager agreed to replace the chair and have the dings touched up by the technician. The Tech just arrived and gave me a rash of *** about how unfair it is that the manager is giving me a new chair!

He raised his voice to me telling me that he is "sick of taking the hit." He said this cuts into his livlihood and he is frustrated that the salespeople are giving customers new furniture instead of repairing the damaged!!! I kid you not! I raised my voice back to him informing him I paid good money for this furntiure, and I'm not taking the "hit" either! I will never shop at Ashley again.

They know nothing of QUALITY or CUSTOMER SERVICE. Unfortunately, this is not over yet, I still have to take another day off work to get the new chair.

$2,500 cash and 2 days home from work. I got the bad deal.

I ordered a couch in mid Feb. 2010 and was told it would be in the 1st part of March, then I received a call saying it would be aprill 11th, now we are being told it will be the 11th of May!

I have only ever bought ashley furniture but I am VERY unhappy with this!!! :(

be ware the human recource gal amber is a lier and a back staber she works at the yorba linda store she will backstab anyone or every one she is not to be trusted the sale staff is so sick of her831

:( me too they have poor or nothing of service for costumers they are not a good choice for people to buy at that store for me i will never again buy anithing in that store ashleys furniture

Ashley Furniture Reviews