Live Oak, Texas
2.0

I had a furniture set made with Durablend leather that, of course, cracked and peeled. Last year, summer 2015, I called repeatedly to report this issue and get a update.

Every call I made I had to describe the issue all over again and then be told we have no update on that issue. After, a few months, I gave up.

Jump to February 2016, my wife calls Ashley to call in some cracking on our new furniture (not Durablend) and finds out we had $1600 in store credit for our old furniture issued during that summer, but was only good for 16 days.

We got no call or message. Of course, they won't honor it now and was told by the corporate office that I it was my fault for not continuing to call.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Preferred solution: Reinstate that in-store credit..

Comments

Amrom

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture. Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box. We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,