Columbia, South Carolina

We ordered our bedroom furniture June 21st and still have not received it. The store changes the delivery date on a regular basis.

They cannot tell us when we will get our furniture. I called the store in Columbia, SC and was told it would be in August 30, then went in an hour later and was told by the manager it should be in September 4th. I don't even know if I want the furniture anymore.

Maybe I will go across the street to Rooms to Go!

I find it very hard to believe that they have no clue when my furniture will be in. The people I talk to at the store don't seem to care either that I still don't have my furniture!

They are clueless!

Comments

The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated. We request that you consider contacting the store directly for assistance, if you are unable to get assistance from the store, please feel free to contact the Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department, so we can assist you by contacting the store on your behalf.

Our contact information is as follows:

Email: consumeraffairs@ashleyfurniture.com

Fax: 1-608-323-6139

Phone: 1-800-477-2222, ext. 5013

Mail: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.

Attn: Consumer Affairs

One Ashley Way

Arcadia, WI 54612

You may also consider visiting our website, www.ashleyfurniture.com. Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the homepage.

We are here to help!