Ashley Furniture - POOR PRODUCT QUALITY
Purchased a couch set - surface of the sofa upholstery wearing off.
I purchased warranty - they say won't cover.
Customer service kicked me out.
Wasted 270 Dollars on warranty.
Bargain best price don't pay a penny for warranty !!!
You get nothing in service after your purchase !!.
When I called customer service they said this type of problem is not covered under warranty. If the material won't even last for an year why is that ASHLEY collecting warranties for 3 + years from customers. They very well know the product they are selling and it is pure cheating selling warranties which they don't honor.
BEWARE of these fake promises and warranties !!
Save your hard hard earned money.
I was fooled by making me purchase PREMIER WARRANTY !!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Couch Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased this set in July 2012 since then it started Cracking and Peeling. I had also purchased the Extended Warranty. Since I had that warranty I called and was..."
- "I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now. I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called..."
- "February 16, 2012 I purchased a Durablend Black Reclining Sofa "ASH2370088" and Also purchased The Durablend Black Reclining Loveseat w/ console "ASH2370094" , and Purchased the 5-year Extended..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Issue: On 6.25.16, I purchased Semi Permanent Hair color, Blck by Silk Elements for $4.49 and 2- Silk Elements Megasilk pckg for 99 cents a piece. I also purchased some..."
- "I Purchased a pair of Nike Air Shoes 2012 Model. They were ripped due to bad manufacturing and they were terrible shoes. Very uncomfortable. I called Nike and emailed Nike...."