Ashley Furniture - POOR PRODUCT QUALITY
Purchased a couch set - surface of the sofa upholstery wearing off.
I purchased warranty - they say won't cover.
Customer service kicked me out.
Wasted 270 Dollars on warranty.
Bargain best price don't pay a penny for warranty !!!
You get nothing in service after your purchase !!.
When I called customer service they said this type of problem is not covered under warranty. If the material won't even last for an year why is that ASHLEY collecting warranties for 3 + years from customers. They very well know the product they are selling and it is pure cheating selling warranties which they don't honor.
BEWARE of these fake promises and warranties !!
Save your hard hard earned money.
I was fooled by making me purchase PREMIER WARRANTY !!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Couch Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now. I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "We have no kids. Just me and my husband. I only wipe the furniture w a dry rag. One year and 5 months later. It is ripping apart. Customer service..."
- "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..."
- "Dish network killed my puppy. I live on a dead end drive with no trespassing signs posted around my property. Today a few minutes after I let my puppy out to..."
- "I went store #536, i paid for the same shoes different price the reason is one was in clearance the other pair on sale rack. I cant belive this,..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."