Ashley Furniture - POOR PRODUCT QUALITY
Purchased a couch set - surface of the sofa upholstery wearing off.
I purchased warranty - they say won't cover.
Customer service kicked me out.
Wasted 270 Dollars on warranty.
Bargain best price don't pay a penny for warranty !!!
You get nothing in service after your purchase !!.
When I called customer service they said this type of problem is not covered under warranty. If the material won't even last for an year why is that ASHLEY collecting warranties for 3 + years from customers. They very well know the product they are selling and it is pure cheating selling warranties which they don't honor.
BEWARE of these fake promises and warranties !!
Save your hard hard earned money.
I was fooled by making me purchase PREMIER WARRANTY !!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Couch Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it. This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress. Ashley delivered a..."
- "I bought this couch in 2013 for my winter condo in Pompano. The couch is hardly in use, as I am here only 2 months a year. The couch has..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "This unethical company takes you all the way through the "free" design and storage of a logo, collects all of your information, including your email and mailing address and telephone..."
- "They promised to list my house at a price I thought was a good price, and told me everything I wanted to hear. Great I thought. However, they..."
- "This is the most unprofessional, unorganized, and disreputable company I have ever had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with. I highly suggest you look elsewhere for whatever it is..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."