We purchased furniture July of 2012.Cushioning has lost its support because reclining mechanisms tore into the fabric underneath the seats causing tears in the cushion support.

Because we moved and outside a yr. now, no help with what is a manufacturing defect. They've deflected our complaint to Montage, their chosen company who said we're outside of warrty. coverage because we noticed the problem Sept.

this yr.

when we were sold a "5-year" warranty.This is much like the scams used car dealerships pull using CARFAX reports to rob consumers, selling wrecked cars not reported through needed communication channels.

Review about: Poor Quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

urrepairman
Winter Park, Florida, United States #769636

this is no defect the reason the underneath side of seat cushion ripped is your spring unit is flexing enough to hit mech this only happens with fat people take this as a sign you need to lose a lot of weight instead of sitting on your recl with your computer complaining go to the gym :)

Ashley Furniture - Durablend Bonded Leather Reclining Sofa, loveseat and recliner set PEELING Ashley Furniture "I purchased The Espresso colored 3pc. set (couch, loveseat, recliner) in Mid-December 2012. The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are cracking and peeling..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Delivered and sold wrong mattress Ashley Furniture "Visited Ashley in Gastonia NC on Black Friday 2016, Brendan was my sales person as I have bought things from him in the past. I was looking for a mattress..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Leather Rocker Recliner Review Ashley Furniture "Approximately two years ago I bought a rocking recliner that had Durablend "leather" and now I have a chair that is splitting, cracking and peeling. It seems to me that..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Rockauto - Not happy with return policy Rockauto "I ordered a waterpump put it on it lasted two months before it fell apart on the inside,dont know if it caused any other damage. I was told to go..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more