Frisco, Texas

Ashley Furniture company is an ABOMINATION to quality furniture! I purchased a couch in October of 2011 and now that I have owned it for a year and about 3 months it is coming apart at the seams--literally all of the cushions are coming apart.

I was talked into purchasing the most expensive warranty and it only covers cigarette burns, nail polish being spilled, or a knife slicing into the couch. The company described this to me as normal wear and tear?!? I have two adults living in my house and an 11 lb puppy--this is NOT normal wear and tear for a couch that cost nearly $2000! I called corporate and they told me there was nothing they could or would do because this was outside of the 1 year manufacturer warranty!!

It's 3 MONTHS outside of the manufacturer 1 year warranty and I called as soon as I saw this occurring. I even noticed that they no longer sell this particular sectional couch--probably because it is not a QUALITY piece of furniture.

I will be spreading the word to EVERYONE that I know not to purchase ANYTHING from Ashley Furniture. This is not a store that offers customer service or quality dependable furniture--a company that truly cares about quality and their customers would offer store credit for something that is 3 months outside of their warranty so that they could keep a customer and replace faulty merchandise!

Is there truly NOTHING that you are willing to do about a situation like this?

Comments