Within 2-3 years, the Couch started to fall apart and all 3 bed started making creaking noise. I had bought their purchase protection plan. So, called them up. The whole experience was horrible.
1. They would NOT call you back or respond to you on time. It took me two weeks just to talk to someone.
2. They would NOT send anyone to take a look at the issue.
3. I kept going in circles for almost about 3 months, trying to get the issue resolved over phone.
4. Finally, I went to the store and was told that they are sorry, they have been having issues with their protection warranty company. They have recently changed the company. So, it will be better. The store staff promised that they will get back and take care of the issue.
5. Then nobody called up for 2 months. I kept following up but would NOT get a response.
6. After lot of efforts, I again managed to talk to someone only to be rudely told that we don't cover these issues and they are your responsibility.
I want buyers to be aware of 2 issues
A) Poor quality for their leather couches and bed make noises within 2-3 years
B) Their protection plan does NOT cover anything and do NOT buy it
C) Their staff is very rude.
Never ever going back to Ashley furniture.
Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Bed.
Monetary Loss: $3000.