Upper Saddle River, New Jersey

ON 4/12/06 I ordered an Ashley Sleeper Cityscape Sofa. The sofa is not even 3 years old yet and the cushions are flat.

When you sit down it feels like you will fall to the floor. I contacted Ashley's and a rep told me its because they use 1.8 density foam - and that I should replace it MYSELF with something better. I sent an email to Ashleys about it and their response is:"Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. Our warranty on fabric and cushioning is effective for one year from the date of purchase. Unfortunately, you are past the warranty period for this item. If you would like assistance in getting this item repaired please contact the store where you purchased it, or another Ashley dealer in your area.

Since you are past the warranty, you would be responsible for the cost of any repairs or replacement parts. Dealers determine their own charges. Andrew~ Ashley Internet Communications."

In other words - they are not willing to work with me at all on this.

It's scary that the rep on the phone had no problem telling me about the cheap foam that they use meanwhile Ashley's will do nothing. If anyone wants to start a class action lawsuit I'd be more than happy to go along with you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Comments

hello?? you bought Ashley.

. .what did you expect? seriously.

You get what you pay for. Sorry.

Ashley Furniture Reviews