I purchased a leather sectional on February 4, 2016. I am still dealing with repairs on a used furniture piece delivered and represented as new furniture. I came to read reviews today, and I'm disappointed I didn't read this prior to purchasing Ashley Furniture. I too have had:
1. Impromptu delivery cancellations
2. Deliveries with missing pieces
3. Delivery dates months apart (here a piece, there a piece)
4. Delivery of used furniture (torn, scratched, repaired)
5. Choice of mismatched furniture to remedy the situation
6. Leather repair service call that had to be rescheduled after finding additional damage
7. Billing for furniture not utilized OVER 3 months
What I haven't had:
1. A courtesy call
2. A courtesy refund for misrepresenting new furniture
3. A courtesy letter apologizing for the inconvenience (4 months)
What I was offered two days ago:
1. A gift-card for $130.00
Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.
Reason of review: Damaged or defective.