Verified Reviewer

3.2

On April 16 we purchased 2 powered recliners at the Ashley store Epps Bridge rd in Athens. We paid $3206.86.

We put down $482.00 and financed the rest.

They were delivered on April 30. Only one chair was functional and called the service center. They said they would have someone here on May 8.

I called the store and waited on hold for 20 minutes. A woman answered and I told her the problem and I wished to speak to the manager.

Without a word, I was put back on hold for another 20 minutes and the service company answered in Florida. I wanted to speak to the manager.

I explained the problem to the service center person and he agreed to come a day early on May 7.

They evidently sent an email and a text message changing the date to May 13. We can find no email or text referring to that. We have phones and they could have called.

We went into the store on May 8 to speak to the manager.

They had us speak to a customer service person. He told us about the change to May 13 and there was nothing he could do about it. I have no idea where or who the manager is.

On May 12 we received 2 recorded calls from 1-86*-436-**** telling us that a service person would be here on May 13.

On May 13 we received a call from Saw Enterprises (1-84*-900-****) to tell us they couldnt get to us until May 23 due to the gas shortage. So they cant get any gas for 10 days?

So the person on the phone said they could come on the 15th.

We cannot be home on that day. So she said they could come on the 18th.

The service person is in Athens, about 14 miles from my house. I find it hard to believe they didnt have enough gas to get here. I even offered to go pick the service person up and bring him to our house.

They suggested we call the Ashley store. Every time I call them no one answers the phone and I am put on hold for a long wait. Every time I have been there I have seen 4 people sitting at desks and several sales people.. and no one was on a phone.

Needless to say we are not happy.

We have experienced the worst customer service of any company we have ever done business with. No one really seems to care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments