Tacoma, Washington

I purchased a red recliner chair in March. Less than one month it broke.

I wanted to return it for a refund. They do not refund. Instead they sent out a useless tech that took the top part of the chair and disappeared. Two weeks later I called to find out why my chair hadn't been fixed.

They could not find any information on my chair or the ticket created for the work order ***

Anyway, they sent out some young kid who came into my home and asked where the other part of the chair was. I could not believe he did not know. I was so angry. I told him that two weeks ago someone from his company came and took it.

He commented that they are not suppose to take anything out of the home. He called his office and they were able to locate the person who came out and took part of my chair. A few days later a young kid came out and tried to put it back together. It would not go back in.

I could tell that he faked putting it back in but I was so frustrated at that time I just let him leave.

It broke again two weeks ago. I have been trying to reach customer service but was disconnected twice and on eternal hold a few more times.

I want my money back and they can take their broken down, dilapitated chair!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Deasha

With the number of complaints Ashley Furniture has, I'm surprised they're still in business.

Ashley Furniture Reviews