1.1
Style and Design

I bought the Ashley Corvan antique sofa and love seat because the sales rep told me it was top grain leather all throughout. When the furniture was delivered, my husband noticed it did not look like natural leather.

On a close examination it was clear the seat and cushion did not have the same leather quality, which one of the delivery men verified. The back and the other areas that the body did not touch was even of a poorer quality leather. The furniture did not withstand transportation, the love seat and sofa were both damaged, even though the sales man told me the furniture will endure the test of time. "Children can jump on it and people can lay on it." That was incorrect!

Another obvious finding was that the display furniture in the show room was of a higher quality and better workmanship than the delivered furniture. The furniture was rejected and I asked for 100% refund of my money based on false marketing, poor workmanship, and violation of consumer trust. My money that I paid to Ashley cleared the same day I paid for the furniture, but it will take Ashley 3-4 weeks to refund me 90% of my money. They want to charge 10% restocking fee, so they can restock the defective furniture and sell it to an unsuspecting victim.

I wish I read the reviews about Ashley furniture, I would have saved myself the trouble. I will never buy from Ashely furniture as their policies are predatory in nature.

I reported them to BBB and they will still not refund me 100% of my money. I will also be filing a consumer complaint with the Attorney General's office, because consumers are having too many negative experiences with Ashley furniture.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of ashley furniture sofa. Ashley Furniture needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ashley furniture sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ashley Furniture.

Comments