Verified Reviewer

2.2

I waited 4 months for my furniture I was told my furniture would be delivered in Aug. I got first delivery in Sept.

second delivery was attempted last week. I live in mountains and have requested a box truck. The first delivery went great. Second delivery they bring a 30 truck with slick tires and 3 people who couldnt communicate.

They wanted to leave my furniture on the side of mountain for me to arrange to get it to my house. They took the furniture back yo Asheville. I was told they would reschedule. No, no it was up to me to call and reschedule I found out a week later.

I have been put on hold for 20-40 mins each time. Now I have to wait 2 more weeks. They told me they put in notes a request for a box truck next delivery. I have no confidence this will happen.

I have knee surgery scheduled the next day after delivery of Oct 28th. If I dont have this furniture delivered and set up it will cause physical problems fir me.

User's recommendation: Try to discuss issues with a supervisor.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ashley Furniture Pros: Initial sales person, Good advertising.

Ashley Furniture Cons: I did not like the way my problem was handle, Customer service is awful, Furniture quality, Phone workers.

Comments