Ashley Furniture - Purchased an Ashley Durablend Loveseat for $655. At the 2 yr mark it's cracking and peeling off in chunks.
We purchased a DuraBlend Loveseat from a local furniture store. This was a major purchase for us at $655. At the 2 year mark it is cracking and peeling off in chunks. I took pictures and returned to the store where I purchased the love seat and spoke with the owner. He told me I should of purchased an extended warranty. That was it, no other response or offers of help.
The entire seating area is cracked and getting worse daily. The head rest area was the first to crack and begin peeling. Any area that a human body touches has begun to crack.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "In 2012 my husband and I paid cash for over $7,000 in living room and dinning room furniture from the Ashley store in Jackson Tn. We also purchased a 5..."
- "Approximately two years ago I bought a rocking recliner that had Durablend "leather" and now I have a chair that is splitting, cracking and peeling. It seems to me that..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I ordered two packs of Me & My Big Ideas Mambi Large Alphabet Stickers 8 Sheets 7" X 12"-Gold Glitter to make a banner for my daughters third birthday party...."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "I was in accident (my fault)....I have Geico (my fault).... I rear-ended the vehicle in front of me...my air bag went off as did the passenger curtain (no passenger). The..."