Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Run around

I'm offering Ashley Furniture ONE more chance to call me to resolve an ongoing issue (been lied to several times) before I call the Better Business bureau, Consumer reports and file a review on Yelp and Social Media / YouTube along with filing a claim with our credit card company. 3/27/2019 @ 1am You can get my information and claim by entering my name along with Rohnert Park CA.

Our sales person was Robert and managers name is David. Thanks in advance

2 answers
Irene Moore
If you need any assistance, you can contact Ashley Furniture Customer Service by phone, by email, by mail, or via social networks.

Ashley Furniture Customer Service

• Mailing Address: Ashley Furniture Ind., Inc. Attn: Consumer Affairs One Ashley Way Arcadia, Wisconsin 54612 United States
Please note that you can share your experience by posting a review on Pissed Consumer for faster response from the company.

@Irene Moore No, you call me. I have logged over 4.5 hours on your on hold/ phone system.
View more answers (1)

when will my loveseat be picked up for return

i purchased a love seat last week, i called to return, i wss tood a pickup wednesday someone will call me, no one has called. your answer machine hangs after wanting over 30 min.

cant speaking with anyone, need confirmed pickup. horrible customer service.

pls contact me asap. 909-496-2330 ida tyler

Irene Moore
According to the Ashley online purchase return policy, if you received a damaged item, or item with a manufacturer’s defect (delivered by Home Delivery), you should contact Ashley Customer Care at 866-436-3393 within 72 hours after delivery. Customer Care is available Monday through Friday, from 7AM to 7PM (CT) & Saturday, 7AM to 5:30PM (CT).
If you received your order by UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS and the merchandise was damaged in shipping or if you wish to return it, please call customer care within 72 hours as well.
For other issues concerning Standard Shipping orders, you have 30 days to inform the Ashley customer care team.
If you purchased in a store, you should read the terms and conditions regarding your purchase since they may differ. Each Ashley furniture store is independently owned and operated.
If you still need any assistance with your order, please contact Ashley Customer Service by phone at (800) 477-2222 or by email at fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.
View

We received a $100.00 card with the purchase of a sofa. Where can we use this card?

We bought a sofa and received a $100.00 in store use card. Discount code PGC100.

We purchased the sofa in Maui 10-19. It appears the card expires 12-19.

Where can we use this card in California as we will not be back to Maui until 2020. We are located in the 93424 zip code area.

Larry Taylor
According to Ashley Furniture FAQs, you can use gift cards only in the stores. There are 49 Ashley Homestores in California. You can visit any of them and apply for your card there.
View

I canceled my purchase, First thing Monday morning, had purchased sofa on Saturday, will they still charge me a restocking fee?

Charged purchase on Saturday, 7/27/19, Canceled purchase first thing Monday morning, Told the saleslady to get credit card # & security code for restocking fee. I asked the clerk doing the paper work, if I would be charged a restocking fee, she said ,No, you got back in time.

It wasn't in stock to begin with.

I did initial the all sales are final., so i guess i'm screwed. Still waiting for credit on my card, I'm so leary of this place, didn't know their reputation, my computer, due to carpet installation, So sorry that I ever stepped foot in Ashley's.

According to Ashley Furniture FAQ page:

Standard Shipping - Please call Customer Care at 866-436-3393 for assistance. They will locate your order and see if it can be revised or canceled. If the product has already shipped, you may return it under the Return Policy.

Home Delivery –To change or cancel an order, call Customer Care at 866-436-3393. They will determine where your order is in the process and whether it can be revised or canceled. If you call at least 48 hours before the scheduled delivery time, they will refund the purchase amount, including delivery fees, as described under the Return Policy. If you contact them less than 48 hours prior to the delivery date, they will refund the amount of the order less the delivery fees.

bed bugs

do the warrants cover bed bugs

Larry Taylor
Unfortunately, Ashley Furniture does not provide any information about the bed bugs coverage on the company website. According to the Limited Warranties, the company warrants the following Ashley products and parts against material manufacturing defects:
  • frames used in upholstered and leather products
  • springs and webbed seating system
  • recliner mechanisms
  • sleeper mechanism
  • sleeper mattress
  • cushioning
  • leather and upholstery fabric
  • top of bed
  • finishes and all other furniture products

To get more information about the Ashley Furniture warranty policy, please contact the company customer care team by phone at 800-477-2222. Ashley Furniture customer service is provided
  • Monday - Friday 7AM to 7PM (CT)
  • Saturday 7AM to 5:30PM (CT)

Questions 5