Elizabeth, New Jersey
Featured 100% full Not resolved
Style and Design

I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now.I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called the customer service and they said this thing doesn't include in the warranty.

I went to the store from where I brought the sofa. The customer service representative was so rude and so much attitude. I spoke with supervisor and she said they will send the employee with material but the will charge $85 per hour to fix the sofa and it will take 5 to 6 hours to fix it. But why should I have to pay for that I have warrranty for sofa why should I pay.

And if I pay for that the cost will be more then the purchase price of the sofa which doesn't make any sense. Worse customer service ever.

Very poor quality of the furniture.Never ever wants to go back to store and advice everyone to not to buy the furniture from that store.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality of furniture, No refund, Worst experience of my life, Lied about warrant, Customer satisfaction unimportant.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Ashley Furniture does not back promises. Most furniture they sell is stylish and inferior. Nothing of quality comes from Ashley.

I had the same issue w/ my leather chair. I bought the extra warranty/insurance because we were told it would cover ANY damage but that was not the case apparently.

If you buy Ashley furniture, don't expect it to last more than 1-2 years.Its cheap made stuff from China.

We had a couch that lasted less then a year. Its hard to find well built furniture now so you have to look around. We bought a custom couch for the TV room and it has lasted 5 years. Ashley couch, 800, one year.

New custom couch, 3000, five years and still going.Whats really sad is they probably only paid 150 from their supplier.