Ashley Furniture - Re: poor quality leather sofa
I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now.I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called the customer service and they said this thing doesn't include in the warranty.
I went to the store from where I brought the sofa. The customer service representative was so rude and so much attitude. I spoke with supervisor and she said they will send the employee with material but the will charge $85 per hour to fix the sofa and it will take 5 to 6 hours to fix it. But why should I have to pay for that I have warrranty for sofa why should I pay.
And if I pay for that the cost will be more then the purchase price of the sofa which doesn't make any sense. Worse customer service ever.
Very poor quality of the furniture.Never ever wants to go back to store and advice everyone to not to buy the furniture from that store.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of furniture
- No refund
- Worst experience of my life
- Lied about warrant
- Customer satisfaction unimportant
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought this couch in 2013 for my winter condo in Pompano. The couch is hardly in use, as I am here only 2 months a year. The couch has..."
- "We have no kids. Just me and my husband. I only wipe the furniture w a dry rag. One year and 5 months later. It is ripping apart. Customer service..."
- "My husband and I bought this furniture. We have no kids living at home so we thought we would get a nice set. Well a year and a half later..."
- "I have been with the company green smoke for 3 years now plus some months. I used to smoke tobacco gold between 1.8 and 2.4 now they are featuring what..."
- "Beware customers who are trying to get refunds they are dishonest .. I returned the wireless device and called about the status of me refund they gave me the run..."
- "Strong winds blow away part of my roof, I file a claim with Allstate and after several weeks they came with a "wise" answer. We ae unable to provide payment on..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."