Ashley Furniture - Re: poor quality leather sofa

I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now.I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called the customer service and they said this thing doesn't include in the warranty.

I went to the store from where I brought the sofa. The customer service representative was so rude and so much attitude. I spoke with supervisor and she said they will send the employee with material but the will charge $85 per hour to fix the sofa and it will take 5 to 6 hours to fix it. But why should I have to pay for that I have warrranty for sofa why should I pay.

And if I pay for that the cost will be more then the purchase price of the sofa which doesn't make any sense. Worse customer service ever.

Very poor quality of the furniture.Never ever wants to go back to store and advice everyone to not to buy the furniture from that store.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Quality of furniture
    • No refund
    • Worst experience of my life
    • Lied about warrant
    • Customer satisfaction unimportant

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ashley Furniture Leather Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #661743 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashley Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 08, 2015 #1005215

Ashley Furniture does not back promises. Most furniture they sell is stylish and inferior. Nothing of quality comes from Ashley.

Jul 08, 2015 #1005056

I had the same issue w/ my leather chair. I bought the extra warranty/insurance because we were told it would cover ANY damage but that was not the case apparently.

Jul 07, 2015 #1004636

If you buy Ashley furniture, don't expect it to last more than 1-2 years. Its cheap made stuff from China. We had a couch that lasted less then a year. Its hard to find well built furniture now so you have to look around. We bought a custom couch for the TV room and it has lasted 5 years. Ashley couch, 800, one year. New custom couch, 3000, five years and still going. Whats really sad is they probably only paid 150 from their supplier.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ashley Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about