Jacksonville Beach, Florida
2.2K views 11 comments
Featured on Facebook

Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store.We were told that it would last us a lifetime.

Related: Ashley furniture Dura/blend

We were also told that the extended 5 year warranty would cover any damage. These people are *** car salesmen. Started peeling and wouldn't stop. Call the warranty company only to find out they don't cover this issue.

What a waste of money. All we want is a new couch. I am will to go through the trouble to file a Lawsuit.

Please stay away from Ashley cheap furniture homestore.

you can clearly see my couch below.Pissed cant even describe how I feel.

Review about: Cordova Gunsmoke Dura Blend Couch.

Review #420440 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Warranty
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $700
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

How can I join in on the lawsuit against Ashley Furniture?

Lexington, Kentucky, United States #1048696

We bought the same couch and had the same issue. We'll NEVER buy from them again.

We bought these exact couches from Ashley and the exact same thing happened when they were about 4 years old.We threw them out.

Never buy from Ashley!

We were also told by the sales guy they were real leather, I guess our mistake since we were young and never had bought brand new furniture before and didn't know real from fake.The labels on the couch said they were made of polyurethane, no mention of leather anywhere on the tags.

frank
Moreno Valley, California, United States #946609

I had the same problem with the peeling after only about a year!! Ashleys service and furniture sucks big time stay away, you'll be throwing your money away

Amy
Dallas, Texas, United States #938719

Same issue!Bought it right at 5 years ago.

It's totally falling apart.

Had to go buy a new sofa.Do not purchase Ashley furniture!

Tom
New Castle, Delaware, United States #787097

I am having the same issue and I'm furious.

Max
#772015

THEY SELL *** AND i AM AMAZED AT HOW BLIND THE PUBLIC IS TO THEIR CHEAP, MANUFACTURED GARBAGE!

Kdw
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States #710359

Same thing has happened to my couch...the flaked off pieces are all over my house!!!

robbers

i only have 2 months with my sofas from them n purchased for 2000 called n gave me so many excuses they are peeling in spots told it was bonded leather then i find out its polyester im so upset in that case i shouldve gone n purchased sum at the swapmeet prolly wouldve last longer and cheaper im so annoyed this business needs to be distroyed and not sld for good!!!!! :( :(

grow up
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #670482

u get what u pay for... you want leather ? well pay LEATHER price!