Ashley Furniture - Ready to file Class A Lawsuit

Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store.We were told that it would last us a lifetime.

We were also told that the extended 5 year warranty would cover any damage. These people are *** car salesmen. Started peeling and wouldn't stop. Call the warranty company only to find out they don't cover this issue.

What a waste of money. All we want is a new couch. I am will to go through the trouble to file a Lawsuit.

Please stay away from Ashley cheap furniture homestore.

you can clearly see my couch below.Pissed cant even describe how I feel.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 17 Yes 17 0 No 0
Had the same issue 9 Yes 9
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 20 #1162251

How can I join in on the lawsuit against Ashley Furniture?

Oct 15, 2015 #1048696 Lexington, Kentucky

We bought the same couch and had the same issue. We'll NEVER buy from them again.

Aug 06, 2015 #1016680

We bought these exact couches from Ashley and the exact same thing happened when they were about 4 years old. We threw them out. Never buy from Ashley! We were also told by the sales guy they were real leather, I guess our mistake since we were young and never had bought brand new furniture before and didn't know real from fake. The labels on the couch said they were made of polyurethane, no mention of leather anywhere on the tags.

Feb 16, 2015 #946609 Moreno Valley, California

I had the same problem with the peeling after only about a year!! Ashleys service and furniture sucks big time stay away, you'll be throwing your money away

Jan 30, 2015 #938719 Dallas, Texas

Same issue! Bought it right at 5 years ago. It's totally falling apart. Had to go buy a new sofa. Do not purchase Ashley furniture!

Feb 20, 2014 #787097 New Castle, Delaware

I am having the same issue and I'm furious.

Jan 11, 2014 #772015

Sep 02, 2013 #710359 Corpus Christi, Texas

Same thing has happened to my couch...the flaked off pieces are all over my house!!!

3 0 Reply

Jun 28, 2013 #670580

i only have 2 months with my sofas from them n purchased for 2000 called n gave me so many excuses they are peeling in spots told it was bonded leather then i find out its polyester im so upset in that case i shouldve gone n purchased sum at the swapmeet prolly wouldve last longer and cheaper im so annoyed this business needs to be distroyed and not sld for good!!!!! :( :(

grow up

Jun 27, 2013 #670482 West Palm Beach, Florida

u get what u pay for... you want leather ? well pay LEATHER price!

1 4 Reply

Feb 16, 2015 #946616

How do you know they didn't pay "leather" price smart mouth.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ashley Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about