Ashley Furniture - Recliner peeling
Had a similar problem six months after warranty expired.I Argued forever and actually explained that we were snowbirds and only sat in the chair for 6 months.
They finally did agree to send me the leather for free to replace the main part but told us that we had to pay to have it fixed. Now a year later the rest of the recliner ( arm and leg pad) is peeling badly so the recliner is trash.
We are out $900 for the recliner and $100 for the repair.
Whatever happened to customer service and quality products?
They are definitely not customer sensitive.We are now looking for another recliner but not Ashley Furniture.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of the product and honoring warranty
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture Leather Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Tables are delivered and assembled on April 18 everything at first looked fine. Then when I started cleaning the dusty tables I noticed these black straps on the bottom. No..."
- "Purchased a couch set - surface of the sofa upholstery wearing off. I purchased warranty - they say won't cover. Customer service kicked me out. Wasted 270 Dollars on warranty. Bargain best..."
- "I actually purchased my durablend sofa manufacturer by Ashley from J and J with a warranty. The sofa's start to peel I called the warranty department and was told that..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."