Wimauma, Florida
Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.3
Style and Design

Had a similar problem six months after warranty expired.I Argued forever and actually explained that we were snowbirds and only sat in the chair for 6 months.

They finally did agree to send me the leather for free to replace the main part but told us that we had to pay to have it fixed. Now a year later the rest of the recliner ( arm and leg pad) is peeling badly so the recliner is trash.

We are out $900 for the recliner and $100 for the repair.

Whatever happened to customer service and quality products?

They are definitely not customer sensitive.We are now looking for another recliner but not Ashley Furniture.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Quality of the product and honoring warranty.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

so you reported problems AFTER the warranty expired and were surprised when the company wouldn't help you further?

you ask what happened to customer service?

whatever happened to customers learning to R E A D!!??

I am so sick of complaints like this. ANYONE can claim this type of use and say "well I only used it for 2 months even though I bought it a year ago!"