Wimauma, Florida
Featured Not resolved
2.3
Style and Design

Had a similar problem six months after warranty expired.I Argued forever and actually explained that we were snowbirds and only sat in the chair for 6 months.

They finally did agree to send me the leather for free to replace the main part but told us that we had to pay to have it fixed. Now a year later the rest of the recliner ( arm and leg pad) is peeling badly so the recliner is trash.

We are out $900 for the recliner and $100 for the repair.

Whatever happened to customer service and quality products?

They are definitely not customer sensitive.We are now looking for another recliner but not Ashley Furniture.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Furniture and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about ashley furniture leather couch from Ashley Furniture was quality of the product and honoring warranty Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

so you reported problems AFTER the warranty expired and were surprised when the company wouldn't help you further?

you ask what happened to customer service?

whatever happened to customers learning to R E A D!!??

I am so sick of complaints like this. ANYONE can claim this type of use and say "well I only used it for 2 months even though I bought it a year ago!"