Ashley Furniture - Recliner peeling
Had a similar problem six months after warranty expired.I Argued forever and actually explained that we were snowbirds and only sat in the chair for 6 months.
They finally did agree to send me the leather for free to replace the main part but told us that we had to pay to have it fixed. Now a year later the rest of the recliner ( arm and leg pad) is peeling badly so the recliner is trash.
We are out $900 for the recliner and $100 for the repair.
Whatever happened to customer service and quality products?
They are definitely not customer sensitive.We are now looking for another recliner but not Ashley Furniture.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of the product and honoring warranty
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture Leather Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago. Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."