On 7/30/2016 I purchased a leather love seat, I wrote a check for the entire purchase, no financing at all from Ashley Furniture. It wasn't 5 months and the color started to peal a check, I went on line to see if anyone else had the same complaint, OMG everyone had the same complaint.

I returned the love seat to the store intending to get a refund, Since my purchase had nothing to do with Ashley financing I expected a simple refund, They refused under any circumstances to give me my money back and pointed out a little paragraph on the bottom of the form that said they don't give refunds simply exchanges. I tried several times to get a refund from management to no avail. Corporate just sells them the name they are not responsible for what any of the stores do to they're customers. So I ended up spending 3 days looking for an exchange finally I picked out a recliner and a bunch of decor items just so I could get my money out of the store, I donated the decor to Good Will and hoped for the best with the recliner, but here we are again, LOW LOW QUALITY !!!

My husband And are not going to fight with them over another piece of garbage they call fine furniture.

Don't waste your time or your money. I'm going back to Lazy Boy,

Review about: Ashley Furniture Loveseat.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

sandralynndavis
#1519013

The problem is that you didn’t buy real leather. I have feeling you bought something called “bonded” leather or some other nonsense.Don’t let yourself get talked into buying something like it again from somewhere else.

Salesman are pretty aggressive about pushing it.

The markup is so high the stores make an easy profit from it.Vinyl is actually more durable if you can’t afford real leather. And quality leather is expensive.