Haines City, Florida
1.8

I purchased 11 pieces from Ashley's in Davenport Florida. After receiving all but 1 item I found that a end table and a lamp would not work in the area that I purchased it for.

I called to return the items...thinking that since I have 1 more item to be delivered (on back order) that they could also pick up these 2 small item and/or I could return to store. It took me 4 hrs. (17 attempts) for someone one to answer the phone. The sales person was not on duty yet but would be within the hour.

I attempted to call the store again and after another 1.5 hours (8 attempts) I was able to reach the sales person. Told him my plight of needing to return the 2 items. I have an Ashley Furniture Credit Card...just for information to this story. He informed me that Ashley's DOES NOT TAKE RETURNS ON ANY ITEMS PURCHASED!

This is not in writing on any of my sales documents and/or on the website. I understand the inspection of item upon delivery when if damaged it needs to be refused...these items are NOT damaged. Reason I was told I could not return was because of epidemic of bed bugs! Really!

This policy is a total unacceptable "new" and NOT written anywhere policy.

I will NEVER purchase or will I recommend Ashley's Furniture to ANYONE EVER AGAIN. I will contest the charges on my credit card as well...I have already cut their credit card up!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Table.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Return 2 items and credit 100% to my Ashley's Credit Card..

• Return And Or Replacement Policy