Review about Ashley Furniture Delivery Service from Bountiful, Utah
Update added by user Oct 07, 2015
This was the first and LAST time I will buy from Ashley Furniture!! I have told everyone I know about this nightmare experience and they will keep it going to ensure that NO ONE else that they know at least, has to deal with this type of bull ***!!
Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2015
THE WORST FURNITURE BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!Delivery men left couch wedged in the doorway, couldn't fit it in, so they left it right there and left!!!
I purchased a whole new living room set, 12 pcs total. On the delivery day, the two men that came with my items, started with the sofa. These guys were shorter and smaller then me, a female who is 5'7" and 125lbs, spoke almost no English and could not lift, rotate and move the sofa!! They couldn't fit the sofa through the front door and ended up taking the door off the hinges.
Following this spent almost an hour trying to get the sofa in! I attempted to explain how they can get it in, since I already had a sofa from when I moved in which was bigger then the one they were trying to bring inside!! They would not listen and couldn't understand me and what I was trying to explain to them! I had a couple neighbor guys come to try and help them since they could barely move this sofa on their own.
They ended up just standing back and not doing anything!! Then they got on the phone with customer service, told me they were living, got in their truck and left!!!! With the rest of my furniture still in truck! They left the couch where it was stuck in my doorway, hanging down the stairway from my apartment!
They left the door off the hinges and even left their tools!!! I am a single mom with three kids starting over and this was something very exciting for me and my kids, this was absolutely just ruined and was the worst experience I've ever had! The customer service people I called and spoke to were no help at all! I went into the store and spoke to the store manager and she was just an absolute witch to me completely rude and indifferent!
The sofa was heavily damaged and they were going to send a tech out to fix it, still waiting!This has been a complete NIGHTMARE!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I bought Ashley durablend bounded leather sofa set from furniture source (11545 Reeder rd Dallas TX 75229-2112) on 11-4-10 .it will start flaking up & peeling like old vinyl, 9..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "This is a total scam!!!! Beware.... Be warned!!! After booking 2 tickets across the country the second we enter all the credit card info and hit book, the date have..."
- "HORRIBLE!!! This is what she got. I ordered this. When I called, got hung up on. Their fees are outrageous!! Don't use them!!!..."
- "I am having a problem with or runaround with Dell customer support. 1) several attempts to resolve problems using "Chat" service were unsuccessful because the Chat service has been disabled..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."