Review about Ashley Furniture Delivery Service from Bountiful, Utah
Update added by user Oct 07, 2015
This was the first and LAST time I will buy from Ashley Furniture!! I have told everyone I know about this nightmare experience and they will keep it going to ensure that NO ONE else that they know at least, has to deal with this type of bull ***!!
Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2015
THE WORST FURNITURE BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!Delivery men left couch wedged in the doorway, couldn't fit it in, so they left it right there and left!!!
I purchased a whole new living room set, 12 pcs total. On the delivery day, the two men that came with my items, started with the sofa. These guys were shorter and smaller then me, a female who is 5'7" and 125lbs, spoke almost no English and could not lift, rotate and move the sofa!! They couldn't fit the sofa through the front door and ended up taking the door off the hinges.
Following this spent almost an hour trying to get the sofa in! I attempted to explain how they can get it in, since I already had a sofa from when I moved in which was bigger then the one they were trying to bring inside!! They would not listen and couldn't understand me and what I was trying to explain to them! I had a couple neighbor guys come to try and help them since they could barely move this sofa on their own.
They ended up just standing back and not doing anything!! Then they got on the phone with customer service, told me they were living, got in their truck and left!!!! With the rest of my furniture still in truck! They left the couch where it was stuck in my doorway, hanging down the stairway from my apartment!
They left the door off the hinges and even left their tools!!! I am a single mom with three kids starting over and this was something very exciting for me and my kids, this was absolutely just ruined and was the worst experience I've ever had! The customer service people I called and spoke to were no help at all! I went into the store and spoke to the store manager and she was just an absolute witch to me completely rude and indifferent!
The sofa was heavily damaged and they were going to send a tech out to fix it, still waiting!This has been a complete NIGHTMARE!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 3k of this bad stuff, 2 love seats, 1 recliner for my wife and me mid at the end of 2013... 18mos later, every piece is peeling and..."
- "Approximately two years ago I bought a rocking recliner that had Durablend "leather" and now I have a chair that is splitting, cracking and peeling. It seems to me that..."
- "Bad experience In Poughkeepsie, Ny Ashley HomeStore. This was our first and last time we will deal with Ashley Furniture ever. We have told friends and family not to Shop..."
- "This is a total scam!!!! Beware.... Be warned!!! After booking 2 tickets across the country the second we enter all the credit card info and hit book, the date have..."
- "Pro Tuning Labs19745 Colima Rd #1-812Rowland Heights CA, 91748Ordered a catalytic converter back exhaust system. The system was damaged in shipment. It took a threatening letter for them to address..."
- "HORRIBLE!!! This is what she got. I ordered this. When I called, got hung up on. Their fees are outrageous!! Don't use them!!!..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."