Washington, District Of Columbia

I purchased the extended warranty through GBS for my Ashley Durablend couch and loveseat and was told "peeling isn't covered on Durablend only on top grain leather products".Both are peeling in several places.

Related: Ashley Furniture Sofa Review from Miami, Florida

When I was sold the warranty I was of course promised that everything was covered. They don't even give you a copy of what is coverwd at purchase.

Now that I am researching this because of this horrible issue and lack of customer service I am finding tons of the same exact issue.Ashley needs to make this right!!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Durablend Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture.Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,

Daniel

#1111997

1.That's why you don't buy anything from Ashley cuz there is no such thing as a warrant or customer service there 2.

That's why you don't buy a bonded leather sofa cuz it peels without 3 years 100% of the time but you bought it cuz it was cheap and you thought you were getting a good deal and 3.Don't waste your time posting on here or anywhere else because all Ashley stores are franchises and they could absolutely care less what complaints people post online cuz people keep going back and buying more and more there and that's why they are the biggest furniture retailer in America cuz people are dumb and think the store looks nice and they are getting a good "deal" there