Review about Ashley Furniture Leather Sectional from Urbana, Illinois
Extremely disappointed in this company was sold insurance they did not cover anything like they promised paid to have the furniture fix the person service my furniture took off the serial number now I can't have it fixed because I don't have a serial number and all they have to say about it is we need a serial number which they took off in the first place so now I can't get my furniture fixed I would never ever buy furniture from this company again and I've only had this furniture for 3 years and have had to have it fixed three times
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture Leather Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I actually purchased my durablend sofa manufacturer by Ashley from J and J with a warranty. The sofa's start to peel I called the warranty department and was told that..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "We bought 2 bed sets for our children when the delivery crew had set them up I discovered both head boards were banged up and cracked as well as one..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE. Plain and simple. I am an engineering student in my freshman year at a BIG 10 university. I ordered an ASUS ROG GL502VT from this..."
- "A six month old bag, the both handles are wearing out. The actual use of the bag is just three month. I have purchase order to show the..."
- "I ordered at comforter for $35 and was told that it had a thickness of 4 or 5". When it arrived the quilt was made of poor quality cotton cover..."