Review about Ashley Furniture Living Room Set from Grantville, Georgia
I have bought two living room sets from Ashley Furniture over the last 7 years and both have been regrettable purchases.The saying "you get what you pay for" does NOT apply here.
I am sitting on my couch now that is only two years old and there are piece of the couch coming off entirely. It makes me sick.
I will NEVER by another piece of furniture from them again and have told everyone I know, the same.Junk!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture Living Room Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products. I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it. I..."
- "My husband and I bought this furniture. We have no kids living at home so we thought we would get a nice set. Well a year and a half later..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Online purchase. Receipt emailed. 6 days later received email stating item was shipped with tracking # provided. FedEx tracking noted as "label created", but pending shipment. Item was never shipped...."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."