Review about Ashley Furniture Living Room Set from Grantville, Georgia
I have bought two living room sets from Ashley Furniture over the last 7 years and both have been regrettable purchases.The saying "you get what you pay for" does NOT apply here.
I am sitting on my couch now that is only two years old and there are piece of the couch coming off entirely. It makes me sick.
I will NEVER by another piece of furniture from them again and have told everyone I know, the same.Junk!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture Living Room Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Approximately two years ago I bought a rocking recliner that had Durablend "leather" and now I have a chair that is splitting, cracking and peeling. It seems to me that..."
- "Tables are delivered and assembled on April 18 everything at first looked fine. Then when I started cleaning the dusty tables I noticed these black straps on the bottom. No..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."