I receives the exact service as the previous complaint.We take very good cares our furniture and the recliner started to peel after the first year.
The sales associate misrepresented the warranty information and I was very upset when I called for repair and was told peeling isn't covered but I can poor nail polish remover on it and they will repair it.I too, will never purchase anything from Ashley again!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "Bad experience In Poughkeepsie, Ny Ashley HomeStore. This was our first and last time we will deal with Ashley Furniture ever. We have told friends and family not to Shop..."
- "Bought this at Ashley Furniture Spartanburg SC 2 years ago and the Durablend is cracking and peeling off. Spoke to representative there and they would have the person over this issue..."
- "Tables are delivered and assembled on April 18 everything at first looked fine. Then when I started cleaning the dusty tables I noticed these black straps on the bottom. No..."
- "I've had the card for about 2.5 years now and maintained good payment history with the exception of one late payment. I got this card when my score was pretty..."
- "I called to locate parts for 2 jobs we are currently working on . Steve wax the sakes person who took my call . He was very rude and condescending..."
- "Please photo attached to see how Delta handles bags in the rain. ..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."