Review about Ashley Furniture Reclining Loveseat from Lady Lake, Florida
Purchased electric reclining loveseat and recliner.First the covering starts to blister and then started peeling off in long strips.
I spent over 1800.00 on the two pieces and they are not covered. This is not normal wear and tear.
It is shoddy workmanship and cheap materials.Would not recommend anyone buy at Ashley
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture Reclining Loveseat
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it. This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress. Ashley delivered a..."
- "We have no kids. Just me and my husband. I only wipe the furniture w a dry rag. One year and 5 months later. It is ripping apart. Customer service..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I was given a large vegetable steamer as a gift. The lid was warped a little so it did not lock. When I called customer service I was asked..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "I contacted Lexus of Orlando in Oct./Nov. and suggested to them that they should relocated the model in their TV ads to the passenger side of the vehicle being pitched...."