Update added by user Mar 23
I was told if you relocate the original store manager where you purchased doesn't have to work with you.
The corporate customer service is not to help customer resolve issues.
Original review posted by user Mar 22
Ashley furniture is getting away with ripping off the hard working people of America with their inferior made in China junk!!They don't stand by their products even when they know it's a manufactures defect!
How can they get away with this?
My couch is peeling by the day and half of it is bald in less than 6 months.I wish I had done research before I bought in 2011
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Initially the sofa
What I disliked
- Store manager jose in matthews nc
- Having to fight over something that is clearly a defect
- No refund policy
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I have purchased two sofas 3 months ago - I looks like it is about 10 years old with large wrinkles all over, and the other sofa has discolored and..."
- "Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products. I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it. I..."
- "My name is Laquenda Pharr I purchased a washer and a dryer from hhgregg in Wellington Florida. This is supposed to be the top of a top of the..."
- "My In-Laws bought their last living room set as my father-in-law always wanted leather. He died two years later. My Mother-in law is in the 80's now and..."
- "Delay by 1:50 hours, between Miami to Orlando 07/10/2015 • Restroom dirty and stop to put gas by 20 minutes and we didn't receive any refund or discounts just the..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."