Bought my father a electric leather sofa from Ashley furniture.My father was too week to move due to illness.
Within months the sofa started to peel.Called Ashely furniture and no help at all.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bad experience In Poughkeepsie, Ny Ashley HomeStore. This was our first and last time we will deal with Ashley Furniture ever. We have told friends and family not to Shop..."
- "We bought a recliner and couch (with recliner on each end) from Ashley at Superstition Springs Mall in Mesa, Arizona. Just two months later, the leather started flaking off..."
- "I have had this sectional couch for a little over two years but it has started to peel. It was bought at Ashley Furniture in Davie, FL a little over..."
- "Haute Polish is a complete scam. I thought that I would be saving money by purchasing this kit. But instead I have wasted nearly $300 on something I thought was..."
- "Placed order for some furniture and paid $1332 through their ecommerce site. Called up after 1 week to check the status, they are saying order is incomplete! They are penalizing..."
- "Hired Quality late last year to fix two leaks in my mobile home. One leak was fixed the second time they had to come out and the other leak..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."