Review about Ashley Furniture Sofa from Hampton, Virginia
I purchased this sofa and chair&1/2 and not even 2 yrs later all the leather started feeling off.I had insurance and that was told it was normal wear and tear.
The only thing was replaced wzs the cushion covers. I have too keep the backs of my chairs covered and also the ottamon. I receive disability i ca not purchase new furniture every three years. It isvery embrassing.
How can they keep doing this too people and no one make them do better.Whose is there for the unfortune people that get stuck with the peeling mess like this.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a king size bed - 2 side tables, desk, bookshelf, oversized mirror, a large entry table, requested all to be delivered "boxed". The rails for the bed..."
- "THE WORST FURNITURE BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Delivery men left couch wedged in the doorway, couldn't fit it in, so they left it right there and left!!! I purchased a whole..."
- "Problem started three months after we bought our furniture the leather started peeling so we contacted the they sent a tech out who looked at it said he had to..."
- "This is one of the most awful experiences I've had with anything. I hate buying stuff from Walmart, there is always something wrong with it. How do you pack..."
- "Bought matching couch, love seat and recliner. Over $10,000. On the love seat the fabric is twisting coming forward mis-shaping and sagging of the whole back. A..."
- "On 2 January 2009 I purchased a sofa at the Dump in Hampton Virginia. The dump is a subsidiary of Haynes Furniture. Within months of the purchase, the three bottom..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."