I purchased this sofa and chair&1/2 and not even 2 yrs later all the leather started feeling off.I had insurance and that was told it was normal wear and tear.
The only thing was replaced wzs the cushion covers. I have too keep the backs of my chairs covered and also the ottamon. I receive disability i ca not purchase new furniture every three years. It isvery embrassing.
How can they keep doing this too people and no one make them do better.Whose is there for the unfortune people that get stuck with the peeling mess like this.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought this at Ashley Furniture Spartanburg SC 2 years ago and the Durablend is cracking and peeling off. Spoke to representative there and they would have the person over this issue..."
- "I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it. This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress. Ashley delivered a..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "On 2 January 2009 I purchased a sofa at the Dump in Hampton Virginia. The dump is a subsidiary of Haynes Furniture. Within months of the purchase, the three bottom..."
- "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..."
- "One year ago I used Behr Deck paint to finish off my deck, and this is what it looks one year later. Very disappointing. ..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."