Ashley Furniture - Review about Bed from Kyle, Texas
Update added by user Feb 24, 2015
I finally paid my neighbor to assemble my bed. The parts were shipped to me. I never heard back from Ashley, except for the bill.
Original review posted by user Jan 10, 2015
I bought a bed in December.Its been delivered in 3 shipments & still not assembled.
Now I have parts of it on the floor & leaned up against the walls of my bedroom,;for over a week.No call back from Ashley, today, about this.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Tables are delivered and assembled on April 18 everything at first looked fine. Then when I started cleaning the dusty tables I noticed these black straps on the bottom. No..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "Do not buy furniture from Ashley Furniture HomeStore. Their sales people lie to try to get you to buy their Extended Warranty by claiming all the crazy things they cover..."
- "Absolutely horrible!! My wedding ring has spent more time in their "repair shop" than it has on my finger! Now I'm being told that they no longer manufacture my ring,..."
- "This is what happened to me...."
- "For first time homeowners...we were so excited to get into our first home with a 2 year old and pets it was a dream come true...we purchased our home december..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."