Ashley Furniture - Review about Bed from Kyle, Texas
Update added by user Feb 24, 2015
I finally paid my neighbor to assemble my bed. The parts were shipped to me. I never heard back from Ashley, except for the bill.
Original review posted by user Jan 10, 2015
I bought a bed in December.Its been delivered in 3 shipments & still not assembled.
Now I have parts of it on the floor & leaned up against the walls of my bedroom,;for over a week.No call back from Ashley, today, about this.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now. I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called..."
- "My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago. Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart..."
- "Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products. I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it. I..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "This is what happened to me...."
- "Absolutely horrible!! My wedding ring has spent more time in their "repair shop" than it has on my finger! Now I'm being told that they no longer manufacture my ring,..."
- "For first time homeowners...we were so excited to get into our first home with a 2 year old and pets it was a dream come true...we purchased our home december..."