We moved to Amarillo last Jan.And bought dining room furniture from Ashleys.
Furniture was delivered to us damaged. The furniture was the Ledelle. Chunk of wood from table and also spots all over table and chairs where the stain wouldnt stick. Tech sent out numerous times to try to color with stain stick.
Every call was dismissed. Finially in August of last year after continuing to call, we were permitted to choose less expensive furniture. It was delivered damaged. Tech took the tabletop and left the pedestal.
Also the hutch was not delivered due to being damaged. At this time we were told we could not have another tabletop. Finially got another damaged top 6 weeks later. 2nd china was brought and is still here.
When delivered they hit some of our existing furn. And damaged it. Doors wont close and glass will not hold inside. Another was ordered snd supposed to be delivered before Christmas.
It was damaged enroute to our home. Finially we filed dispute with finiance company and Ashleys told them they would get us more furn. They sent tech and then ordered parts to repair our chairs. Had parts sent to our home and we were to call them when they arrived.
When parts arrived we were yold they couldnt do anything.
Then the delived the wrong tabltop and had to take back.No mention of the china hutch.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Dining Room Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Do not buy furniture from Ashley Furniture HomeStore. Their sales people lie to try to get you to buy their Extended Warranty by claiming all the crazy things they cover..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I actually purchased my durablend sofa manufacturer by Ashley from J and J with a warranty. The sofa's start to peel I called the warranty department and was told that..."
- "Three weeks to the day after replacing vinyl floor in my hallway and kitchen I had a switch go out in my washer.It flooded most of my house.My insurance Co..."
- "I use to be so in love with Oreo cookies, buy now? Not so much. The last four packs of Oreo's that I bought, we're missing cookies! I took..."
- "I bought the new Black Cherry Merlot Wallflower fragrance refill. I screwed the cap off and it literally splashed on my face and in my mouth. It has a..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."